This dish is a twist on the old family favourite - Apricot Chicken. A few tablespoons of Love My Earth Organic's Butter Chicken Spice Mix creates a delicious meal the whole family can enjoy.
- 1kg organic chicken drumsticks
- 1 800g tinned apricots
- 1 brown onion
- 2 tablespoons Love My Earth Organic Butter Chicken Spice Mix
- Teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Chop brown onion into thin slices and add to oven proof dish or tray and fry until golden.
- Add chicken to the baking tray and brown.
- Sprinkle curry powder over the top of the chicken and onion fry a few more minutes.
- Add a sprinkle of Himalayan rock salt.
- Add tin of apricots to the tray.
- Place a sheet of aluminium foil over the top of the tray.
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour.
Serve this dish with the pea and turmeric rice side.
Instead of cooking this dish in the oven, use a slow cooker.
Hi there, is this pack glutenfree.
Hi there, are yr spice sachets glutenfree please