Rogan Josh is such a classic dish that will please everyone. Our organic curry mix makes a mild yet rich and creamy curry with flavours that develop beautifully. You won't believe how easy it is to make - meaning it's the perfect mid week meal to satisfy hungry bellies.
Make this delicious Rogan Josh in just 5 quick steps . Serves 4.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in frypan, 2 tbsp of mix, salt and 1 chopped onion and fry until fragrant.
- Add 600g of diced shoulder lamb and brown (or use lamb on the bone and add to your slow cooker).
- Optional step - Add in your favourite vegetable (we like eggplant).
- Add 400g tin of chopped tomatoes or tomato puree and simmer until tender.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of yoghurt or coconut cream and simmer for further 5 mins.
That's it! Don't forget to make extra for leftovers - this dish tastes even better the next day.