This mild, chilli free curry mix is a favourite from Kerala, ‘The Land of Spices’. Pair this versatile base with your seafood for a rich coconut curry the whole family can enjoy.
Make this delicious curry in 5 quick steps
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frypan, add 2 tablespoons of Kerala mix and fry until fragrant
- Add a 400g tin of coconut cream and simmer to make a sauce
- Add 600g of chopped firm fish and prawns
Optional step - add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - cherry tomatoes
- Simmer gently until fish & prawns are cooked
- Stir in 1/2 the juice of a fresh lime
Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
- Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost