Delicious fish curry in 5 quick steps
1. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in frypan, add 2 tablespoons of mix and fry until fragrant
2. Add 400g tin of coconut cream and simmer to make a sauce
3. Add 600g of chopped firm fish
(Optional) Add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - we like cherry tomatoes.
4. Simmer gently until fish is cooked
5. Stir in 1/2 the juice of a fresh lime
Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost.
Add prawns and mussels for a seafood curry.
Add chopped chicken thighs for a chicken curry.
Add boiled potatoes and peas for a vegan version.
Add to any slow cook meal to add flavour.
Add a sprinkle to your vegetables with oil before roasting.